An Echo of 1876
The inability of the Democrat Biden Administration and their allies to suppress/censor questions about the legitimacy of the 2020 election is causing growing political uncertainty. IMHO this growing political uncertainty is another reason to be short the stock market (NASDAQ @ 13,500) and to expect higher interest rates (we maintain our puts in the June 2022 Eurodollar future @ 98.80) and continued high inflation (our long position in silver @ ).
….and a heartfelt welcome to our founding paid subscribers
AN ECHO OF 1876
There were two Presidents elected by fraud- Hayes over Tilden in 1876 and Biden over Trump in 2020. In both elections the evidence of massive fraud was so blatant that the cover-ups and secrecy successfully used in other close elections were insufficient. A heavy price had to be paid and was paid in order that Hayes could be peacefully inaugurated in March of 1877. Hayes agreed to end Reconstruction by withdrawing all Federal troops that protected the civil rights of blacks in the South. This surrendered to the Democrats the power to convert the Constitutional freedom of all Americans (13th, 14th , 15th Amendments) into a new racist tragedy of Southern segregation. The question of this essay is to speculate on the price the Democratic Party will pay for inaugurating Biden.
IN 2020 on December 17th, Peter Navarro, a senior Trump White House advisor, released his first report which compiled the already significant election fraud evidence. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/wh-adviser-navarro-releases-report-election-fraud-swing-victory-to-trump
This has divided the nation into two parts: those who based importantly on the Navarro report supported a full investigation of the election before the winner was chosen; and those- including Mr Biden- who did not.
While the Biden Administration and the Democratic Party continues to enjoy significant popular support, that support has been on balance falling:
IMHO the three main causes of declining support are:
1. The Policies of the Biden Administration are increasingly unpopular
2. Democratic scandals including some that directly implicate President Biden
3. The ability of the new media to become independent of mainstream media control/censorship most importantly by offering news that their audience find based on facts and opinions based on genuine beliefs – The three most politically powerful voices of the new media are: Tucker Carlson, Joe Rogan, and most of all Steve Bannon’s Warroom. The Warroom website (150,000,000 downloads) is dedicated to reversing the 2020 election fraud, winning the 2022 elections for the GOP, and reducing the power of the Biden Administration by all legal and peaceful means.
As the 2022 election gets closer and the odds of a GOP majority in both the House and the Senate becomes more imminent, those elected Democrats will grow who want to minimize the loss of power that they will suffer by becoming a minority. In an echo of 1876, those Democrats will start to negotiate on a deal with the GOP, including most importantly the author of ‘The Art of the Deal’- President Trump.
Three important issues about any deal are:
1. At any point the Supreme Court can decide to hear one of a number of suits about the 2020 Election. Note it was the Supreme Court that decided the 2000 election in favor of President Bush
2. Assuming there is no deal before November’s midterms and the GOP wins, then the incoming Republican Congress could pass legislation requiring the Supreme Court to review the 2020 election and provide appropriate remedies.
3. IN 1876, the Democratic Party, in order to get power to install Segregation, threw their Presidential candidate Tilden under the bus